- We provide free shipping in India.
- We strive to ship out the orders in time which is 14 days from the time we receive the personlisation inputs from you.
- TheMeStory is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities.
- In case you wish to cancel the order please inform us within 24 hours of purchase, stating the order number and the reason for cancellation. TheMeStory reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We may be unable to cancel orders that have already been processed.
- During our processing phase, if you reject the proof and would like a cancellation, please provide your reason. We will try to work with your inputs and fix it. If you are still unhappy, you can request a refund; however, only 75% of the purchase price will be refunded at this point.
- Cancellation of orders that have been processed after our proof has been accepted by you, is not possible.
- If the product has been damaged in transit or if it contains errors, we will send you a replacement. Please contact us at cs@TheMeStory.in and provide the reason for return, then ship it to us within 10 days. We will refund your shipping charges and replace your product.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and will cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. To our regret in some situations that may result in your order being canceled include inaccuracies or errors in product(s) or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If any of your order unfortunately gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances; we will contact you. Also if your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be credited back in your Card Account/Net banking account.
- Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We have accordingly developed this policy to protect your personal information and keep it confidential. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the website controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to sending email and processing credit card payments and printing. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information.
- Privacy of your personalisation data is extremely important to us. The personalisation inputs provided by you are stored in our servers only until we complete the order. We make sure your data is deleted within 7 days after you receive the product. TheMeStory is not liable for any damage or loss of data during this time occurring due to circumstances beyond our control like theft or malicious attacks on our servers.
- We do not post product samples on the website, social media or marketing material without your explicit consent.
- TheMeStory may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or our Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend TheMeStory rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or its Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of Users of the Site, TheMeStory, or third parties.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of TheMeStory Creations Pvt. Ltd. (OPC) hereby referred to as TheMeStory web site located at http://www.TheMeStory.in, an e-commerce website that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase “Products” from the Site. By using this Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that TheMeStory has provided. If you do not wish to agree to the outlined Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Site.
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase Products you have selected, subject to Terms and Conditions.
TheMeStory reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its Service without informing you. The Terms and Conditions, for existing orders shall be upheld by TheMeStory. You should check our Site for any updated Terms and Conditions.
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this Site by the End User. By using this Site End User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use this Site is personal to End-User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. End User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of End User’s password(s), if any. End User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of TheMeStory, and TheMeStory shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. TheMeStory shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of TheMeStory, including, but not limited to, content, features and product availability.
- End Users are prohibited from downloading or copying information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site, uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TheMeStory.
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services or goods under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or TheMeStory has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TheMeStory has the right to suspend or terminate/ refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). TheMeStory reserves the right to refuse service, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Orders & Payments
- In order to purchase Products from the Site, you will need to provide your details prior to making a purchase or at Checkout. As an account holder you are required to provide TheMeStory with accurate personal information. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
- Any Credit Card Information collected shall be masked and will not be visible to TheMeStory Service operators. You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on TheMeStory will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is un-lawfully owned by you, thus you must not pay or attempt to pay for Product(s) using fraudulent credit card information. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to TheMeStory given territory. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. While TheMeStory strives to provide accurate Product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Product information, TheMeStory may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. TheMeStory will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that TheMeStory accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account.
- TheMeStory will communicate with you about your order and the purchased Product through any of the mode using email, SMS and telephone or all of them or any other mode. Account holders must provide a valid email address and contact telephone and/ or mobile number to TheMeStory for this purpose.
- We do not guarantee the exact product as displayed on the website. Based upon the screen resolution and personalisation inputs, there may be slight variations in the colours and graphics of products you receive versus the products displayed on the website. TheMeStory will not be liable for such variations.
- TheMeStory will not be liable in any way for loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement by reason of any event or circumstance outside the reasonable control of TheMeStory, including but not limited to), any strikes, failures by TheMeStory alliances, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or Act of God. The Site is provided devoid of any warranties or guarantees.
- The price of our merchandise is inclusive of the VAT currently. This is subject to change.
Liabilities & Rights
- TheMeStory considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bangalore, India.
- TheMeStory will not be liable for defective Products unless, a claim is notified by you in writing, within 7 days of delivery. The notification must include the invoice details of the claim. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of TheMeStory to you for all liabilities arising out of this terms and conditions under any applicable law is limited to the order value of the Product ordered by you. TheMeStory, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, TheMeStory assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You expressly understand and agree that TheMeStory and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from use of the Site, sale and supply of Products content or any related goods and services.
- This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Agreement. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- You agree to indemnify and hold TheMeStory (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this End User Agreement or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of the terms and conditions.
- The Site or third parties may provide links or integrate to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because TheMeStory has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TheMeStory shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of TheMeStory and other respective persons. End Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of TheMeStory or such third party, which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. End Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any copies available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- Posting communications on or through this Site, is royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary unless explicitly stated (please check the privacy section).
- TheMeStory reserves the right to recover the cost of Products, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. TheMeStory reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The End User must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site. The Site provides content which are sourced from other resources and while TheMeStory tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality and copyright free, TheMeStory does not acknowledge any responsibility if this is not the case. TheMeStory will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience as a result of the use of the Site.
- You may not use any content that includes but is not limited to photos that are hateful, threatening, defamatory, incite violence, or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. We reserve the right to delete any such images, and deny services to such users. We also reserve the right to report such offences to the appropriate authorities.